Thursday 16 June 2011

First post: mark II

OK, so nobody wants to read my rubbish, I'm gonna blog anyway. That woman did in that film about Julia Childs, and she seemed like a tediously whiney woman, the film would've been much better if had just been Meryl Streep. Anyway, I digress.

I was originally gonna blog about the arts, but I'm gonna do it about anything, doesn't matter, nobody'll read it. This is the geek part (most blogs are just geeky diaries aren't they?) - I like taking photos of show sets I'll post them on a blog I thought to myself.

#1 Priscilla Queen of the Desert - Palace Theatre, London 2009
 Who doesn't love a massive shoe on the outside of a building?! Needless to say, after loving the film, I LOVED the musical! Tony Sheldon was by far the best, Jason Donovan proves himself to be a musical theatre star and Oliver Thornton's understudy put in a great performance too. 

# 2

Hairspray - Wales Millennium Centre 2010
When I took my Mam to Hairspray in London for Mother's Day in 2009 it wasn't exactly a selfless present. I wanted to see Michael Ball in drag too! Needless to say I had to see it again when it started the tour in Cardiff the year after.


It is slightly worrying how well my face fits in with the rest of the image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment